Monday, April 19, 2010

My Busy Day !

Boy did I sleep good last night. My foster mom woke me early for our big day today. We walked for 1 hour and then off we went to the Motorcycle Run with my aunts and cousin and then my foster dad met us too.

The day started out cold and remember that I mentioned I'm so skinny? Well when Judy, a rescue volunteer, saw me and I was shivering, she hooked me up. I got to wear a cozy rescue sweatshirt for the morning and it made all the difference.

I was so well behaved today, no one could believe my owner said he didn't have time for me. There were lots of people and I was the only GSP so I got tons of attention. Since this ride was to help Beagles too, I met some of them. They didn't look like me, but we got along just fine.

It was a long day and when I wasn't outside socializing, I was riding in the crate in the car. All day I was quiet and never made a single peep.

My foster mom said after just one day, I'm very comfortable at home. I was very happy to get back to a familiar place and see my foster brother and sister again. I just found the toy box with lots of soft, squeaky toys and while everyone else is tired and trying to rest, I think I'll play for a bit. Like I said, I'm a young guy with plenty of energy.

Hold on one sec, I need to go out. I think if I stand at this door that we use all the time my foster mom might get the hint... YEP, I was right. Okay - I'm back. Still no accidents in the house and now I can tell them when I need to go out without them guessing...

Unless I get adopted first, I may be going to a Hunt Test next weekend. I don't know what that is, but with "hunt" in the name, I think I'm gunna like it. Either way, I'll send another update soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment